Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DCMA) Policy
Last updated: March 2021
Let’s Teach English (@letsteachenglish.us) does appreciate intellectual property rights. If you discover content that appears to be copied in a way that violates copyright laws, then please follow the process below:
Process for Making Copyright Claim and Infringement According to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Send your notice of claim to the website below:
Email: admin (at) letsteachenglish.us
To begin a full review of the claim, you need to include the information below:
- Write a statement that you are the owner of an exclusive right that has been infringed allegedly or an accredited agent allowed to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- The statement you wrote is under penalty of perjury if it is falsified that the notification information is accurate.
- Identify the copyrighted work through URL and screenshot the content that you claim has been infringed.
- Please point out the substance that exclusively owned by you which has been infringed and submit it on letsteachenglish.us
- Add contact information such as an address, telephone number, and email.
We will reply to any complaints on time, and we will remove any contents that are confirmed to have violated the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.