Abroad ESL Teacher for Aclipse
Summary(Review): Aclipse is an local Korea recruiting agency hires for Chungdahm Learning. Locations include the Korean cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Jeonju, Ulsan, Daejeon, Cheonan, Wonju, and Cheongna.
Job Overview for Abroad ESL Teacher:
Salary Per Month:
Late Afternoon (3pm-6pm)
Elementary & Junior (age 5-15)
Job Details for Abroad ESL Teacher
Bachelor or above
Native North American
Native Australian/New Zealand
Native South Africa
Min Hours Per Week:
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Description
Teach in South Korea with our client, ChungDahm Learning (CDL). CDL is a leader in Korea’s English education, with over 180 locations throughout Korea and more than 1,000 North American teachers. CDL’s research-based English language curriculum prepares Korean students to successfully use English in academic and business environments. CDL reimburses teacher airfare to and from Korea and provides housing assistance is provided as well. Hiring year round.
Teach in China with a global education company in major cities Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen. Our client provides modern classrooms well-equipped with technology as well as curriculum and instructor tools such as library presentations and videos. Teachers are needed for all age groups – ranging from kindergarten to adult. Candidates can chose the age group they prefer. Hiring year round.
- 180+ locations throughout Korea.
- Employs more than 1,000 teachers
- All classes are taught using the Chungdahm research-based English curriculum.
- Both teachers and students use the Chungdahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
- Has programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won
- Paid Vacation
- Flight reimbursement
- Typical teaching hours from 4 pm-10 pm
- Training provided
- Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary.
- Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
- 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
- Severance Pay
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing teacher support
Abroad ESL Teacher Job Requirements
- Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
- 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
- Commitment to a one-year contract
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
Abroad ESL Teacher Salary and Compensation
Company Information for Aclipse
Aclipse is currently looking to fill numerous teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client, Chungdahm Learning. Locations include the Korean cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Jeonju, Ulsan, Daejeon, Cheonan, Wonju, and Cheongna.
Chungdahm has positions for all age groups ranging from kindergarten and elementary school aged students in their i-Garten and April programs, to middle and high school aged students in their ChungDham Institute program. Finally, the experienced Aclipse recruiting team will do their best to match you with a position that fits your desired age group and location.
One of the perks of working with our client Chungdahm is that no prior teaching experience is required! Teachers are provided training upon their arrival in Korea so that they feel prepared and confident prior the start of the term. Chungdahm also provides teachers with a clear and organized curriculum along with generous benefits to allow them to live comfortably during their time abroad. And don’t worry about not speaking Korean – the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.